Give Thanks With A Grateful Heart

Our lives are a series of mini miracles & beautiful blessings. My mom always told me "Count your blessings", so here goes...

Saturday, September 22, 2012

God is good all the time, He puts a song of praise in this heart of mine...What a beautiful song.

God has been amazing, faithful, and so gracious and kind.

A recent hardship was making me crazy, and people were really wondering why i had not been able to complete a big major project.

But after going thru the tough times, i finally understood why.

1. if i had done it as expected (i;m very good) there would be no issue, no testimony, and all glory would have gone to me.

2. but now, because i needed God and cried out to Him, and He answered me, and so now i know and have seen vey clearly that God truly is in charge , in command. and sharing with my friends, so all glory goes to God, to whom it rightly belongs.

to be cont....how I experienced God speakingto me...beautiful, comforitng, amazing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment